We are bringing a little of Convention to you by featuring some of our new oils. The first is our Copaiba oil that was released early so you can go purchase it now!
Copaiba is a unique blend of four species of this essential oil to increase the therapeutic potential, potency, and diversity. This unique oil gives support to liver function, cardiovascular health, immune strength, digestive function, neurological health, and respiratory function. Copaiba can be used internally, topically, and aromatically.
With a change in the weather comes a change in the product line up at dōTERRA. September’s Convention is always one of my favorite times in the year because of all the new products. Who doesn’t love new product, right? While I won’t be talking about all of them today, I will be telling you about the new Copaiba essential oil.
Copaiba ia a cannainboid oil.
a cannabinoid from the cannibis plant
- You have to do a lot of due diligence to secure a good CBD oil. With very little regulation on this, you will find lots of bottles out there only have a fraction of a percentage of actual CBD.
- CBD does not act directly on the CB receptors – so even if you did get a good CBD oil, it’s not working directly with the receptors. We WANT the oil to work directly with the CB2 receptors to get the positive result we are looking for.
- This acts directly on the CB1 receptor. This is not a response we want here, so keep reading.
- Technically, this is a natural sesquiterpene. But it interacts with the endocannibinoid system. You’ll see a lot of confusion out there with these two words.
- No CB1 receptors – This is FANTASTIC. We do not want the side effects associated with the CB1 receptor.
- Same positive benefits as the other cannabinoids!
- CB2 direct interaction: direct interaction = better interaction
- Present in therapeutic amounts – just because an oil has a chemical constituent doesn’t mean that its level of presence is high enough to actually make a noticeable difference in the body. We want real, pure, and concentrated oils.
- Oils w/ BCP: Black Pepper, Melissa, Ylang Ylang, Clove, Helichrysum, Juniper Berry, Oregano, and COPAIBA
Beta CaryoPhyllene (BCP)
Beta CaryoPhyllene is well-researched and we know of many benefits that it provides. BCP is an anti-inflammatory agent that also has analgesic, or pain killing, properties.
This essential oil has been used since the 16th century in various cultures, especially in South America where it originates. We harvest it from the resin of copaiba trees and include four different species of the Copiaba tree to ensure you get all the benefits possible. Want to know more about this oil and how to use it? Check out the Essential Oil spotlight that was published on doTERRA.com: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/blog/product-spotlight-using-copaiba.
This oil is a unique blend of 4 different species – Copaifera reticulata, officinalis, coriacea, and langsdorffii
- DoTERRA has chosen to create a unique blend of 4 different species of Copaiba – blending these species will increase potency and the effects of potency.
- All of the responses work through the CB 2 receptor!
- Apply topically for healthy-looking skin
- Take a drop or two in a veggie cap for cellular support
- Use internally or topically for cardiovascular health
- Diffuse (use aromatically) to calm and soothe emotions
- Use internally, topically, or aromatically for immune support
- Apply topically with some coconut oil for a healthy inflammatory response
- Use topically for a reduction of neuronal excitation
- Use in a veggie cap as a powerful antioxidant
- Use topically or in a veggie cap for digestive support
- Use when you feel guilty, regretful, shameful, rebellious, or unworthy.
- Use to bring forth suppressed emotions.
- Diffuse to promote feelings of clarity, forgiveness, worthiness, and new beginnings
How to Buy doTERRA Essential Oils Online:
If you are looking to purchase the highest quality, therapeutic-grade essential oils directly from the source, then I am your hook-up! I’m a distributor and Wellness Advocate for doTERRA.
When you purchase essential oils through me, you are supported a small family business and you are getting the oils straight from the most trusted essential oil company in the world.
Begin with a Starter Kit (the most intelligent and economical way to buy them)
Purchasing an essential oil starter kit, gets you a deeper discount and your wholesale membership is free (a $35 value)!
Included in ANY starter kit:
- Wholesale membership (giving you a 25-55% savings on future oil orders)
- My guidance and exclusive training, plus a life-time of support from our oily tribe
- No obligation to sell the oils or purchase monthly
- FREE 30-minute phone consult to help you use your new oils
- a FREE DIFFUSER
Home Essentials Kit
Home Essentials Kit is my number one selling starter kit for newbies to doTERRA. This kit has the LARGE bottles that have about 250 drops in it and my favorite diffuser.
Family Essential Kit and Beadlets
Save $50 on this kit! The Family Essentials Kit has all the same 10 oils as the Home Essentials Kit in smaller bottles (about 80 drops). You will, also, get Peppermint Beadlets (for freshening breath) and OnGuard beadlets (for boosting immune system).
Natural Solutions Kit
**Fast Track Qualifying Kit – New Wellness Advocates who enroll with a Natural Solutions Kit (400 PV) and have a 100 PV Loyalty Rewards order the following month* will receive 100 loyalty points and start loyalty point accrual at 15 percent!
Looking to jump in to a natual lifestyle and address your health, well-being, and get all natural products into your home? This is the kit for you. Experience the power of doTERRA essential oils and products through the Natural Solutions Enrollment Kit. This kit is a perfect companion to assist with healthy living goals and to help boost vitality.*
10 mL bottles:
15 mL bottles:
doTERRA On Guard® Collection:
doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack®, DigestZen TerraZyme®, Deep Blue® Rub, Fractionated Coconut Oil (4 oz), Aroma Lite Diffuser, Wooden Box, doTERRA Breathe® Vapor Stick, Correct-X®, PB Assist®+, doTERRA Salon Essentials® Protecting Shampoo, doTERRA Salon Essentials® Smoothing Conditioner, Wellness Advocate Introductory Packet
How do I order a kit?
- Click on “I Want This Kit” under the kit that you want.
- Select your language and country.
- Select “wholesale customer”.
- Input your personal info.
- Click “process order now”.
- You will a confirmation email from doTERRA and then some personal emails from me to show you how to access our online oil community.
What’s the difference between a “wholesale customer” and a “wellness advocate”?
A wholesale customer is someone who can enjoy the deepest wholesale discounts from doTERRA but cannot sell the oils. A wellness advocate is someone who gets the same discounts but can sell the oils and earn money. I suggest you select “wholesale customer” if you aren’t sure. You can upgrade for FREE to a wellness advocate at any time.
Is there a monthly minimum order?
Nope! You can place an order through your wholesale account any time you would like. If you do plan on ordering frequently, then you will want to do that through our rewards program. You can earn free oils and free shipping if you choose to opt in to that.
Do I have to sell the oils?
You don’t! In fact, if you purchased a kit as a “wholesale customer” then you can’t sell the oils until you upgrade. But you don’t have to and I don’t bug my customers about selling the oils.
If you aren’t interested in purchasing a starter kit and would like to purchase just a few oils, simply add the $35 Introductory Kit (this is your 1-yr wholesale membership) to your cart and then add the individual oils that you would like.