Is it that time already? Fall is closing in, and it is time to think about getting the RV cleaned up and winterized.
Depending on where you live, it may be time to winterize your RV. As you add more natural items into your lifestyle, you may have already started cleaning your home with toxic-free cleaners. Using essential oils can be an easy and affordable way to accomplish this. The DIY Cleaners I use in my home cost less than $1 per 16 oz. bottle! And I don’t have to run to the store every time I need to replenish my supply.
But don’t just limit that idea to your home! Let’s go over how we can use them to clean up the RV after a fun season of travel, and keep the mice and critters away all winter long!
There are many surfaces in the RV that need to be wiped down. Countertops, floors, cupboards, appliances, sinks, toilet, shower, closets to name a few.
Let me introduce you to a personal favorite. On Guard Cleaner Concentrate! On Guard is this household’s favorite single cleaning product, with power behind it which is mammoth!
Did you know that one bottle of this On Guard Cleaner Concentrate makes 18 bottles of cleaner for you?!? That makes each 16 oz. cleaner just 80 CENTS with you wholesale account! Having a wholesale account is the most economical way to purchase all your doTERRA products. It is just like getting a Costco or BJ’s wholesale account. You pay a small membership fee for the year and you get a membership id# that allows you to shop at their discounted prices. It is basically the same thing with doTERRA, only they have offers to get your membership waived completely AND you can shop in your pajamas! Learn more about this here.
doTERRA On Guard Cleaner Concentrate is designed to be the ideal natural cleaner! It is fortified with the proprietary doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils, which provide natural protection against certain environmental factors while elevating the overall cleaning capability. Plus is smells like Christmas in a bottle, if you ask me!
This powerful essential oil blend is combined with plant-based derivatives that provide a non-toxic and biodegradable way to clean and eliminate odors, so it is safe for loved ones as well as the environment. The multi-purpose capabilities of doTERRA On Guard Cleaner Concentrate make it perfect to expertly clean hard surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom, or any room, leaving behind a clean and invigorating scent.
- doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oil provides natural protection by keeping surrounding areas clean and safe
- Plant-based surfactants help improve the cleaning process as well as contribute to a product that is safe for you, your family, and the environment
- No preservatives added, helping to provide a safe and effective household cleaning
MULTI-PURPOSE CLEANER: Mix 2 tbsp of concentrate per 24 oz. of water
BATHROOMS: Mix 3 tbsp of concentrate per 24 oz. of water.
DISHES: Mix 3 tbsp of concentrate per gallon of water.
TOUGH JOBS: Apply concentrate directly on designated area and let soak.
*Avoid direct use of concentrate on hardwood floors and natural stone. Use product only as directed as a household cleaner. Keep out of the reach of children. If cleaner gets in eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
2.) Keeping the mice, spiders, and pests out!
Peppermint Essential Oil is perfect for this use! There are a couple ways to use this oil for this purpose.
Cotton-balls dipped in peppermint essential oil can be placed strategically around your stored RV… or home for the same purpose, as well as in the engine compartment. This will not only provide a great smell, but it will repel mice, squirrels, chipmunks, and even spiders, so they will not want to come into your RV. Their nasal system cannot handle it!
You can also mix Peppermint Essential Oil with some water and spray it in the cupboards, around the windows, and just about everywhere else too. Add 15 drops of peppermint essential oil to 12 ounces of water and spray around any entrance point in your RV.
Hot tip: If you have some particularly determined pests, try decreasing the amount of water you’re using to increase the strength of the peppermint oil.
This peppermint remedy is a great indoor option because it adds a wonderful peppermint scent to your RV. Protecting your RV from the outside is the first line of defense against all those unwanted ‘guests’.
To protect the outside of your RV mix 1 cup of vinegar, 1 cup of hot pepper sauce, 2 teaspoons of oil, and 1 teaspoon of liquid hand soap. Spray this remedy around the exterior doorways of your RV to discourage spiders from entering. Remember to remind children and adults to be careful when touching the outside of the RV as this remedy is quite pungent and should not be ingested.
With this all natural, kick-ass remedy combo, you’ll be able to rest comfortably in your RV without having to worry about rogue spiders and other creatures living in your RV. You’ll also get to enjoy the cooling scent of peppermint and never have to worry about your family getting sick from the nasty chemicals that are used in commercial pesticides and cleaners!
Peppermint is also a great tool for glass and window cleaner. I love getting a product that does double duty.
Here is my favorite recipe for WINDOW + MIRROR CLEANING SPRAY:
1 1/2 cups water
1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons rubbing alcohol
5 drops peppermint essential oil
Another great surface cleaner is Lemon Essential Oil!
The cleansing, purifying, and invigorating properties of Lemon make it one of the most versatile oils, not to mention the top-selling essential oil that doTERRA offers.
Primary Benefits For Cleaning:
- Lemon is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter-tops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
Wild Orange is another fabulous oil for cleaning!
Wild Orange is a doTERRA favorite for its fresh, invigorating aroma. It also has a variety of uses from aiding the digestive system to energizing the mind and body. Part of its appeal is thanks to its chemical makeup—Wild Orange has a high amount of monoterpenes, which gives the oil purifying and stimulating qualities that can help enhance immunity. The orange rind is also full of antioxidants that help maintain overall health.
How to Use:
- Place three drops in your sink or bathtub drain and allow the oil to evaporate before turning on the water.
- Use to make a multi-surface spray
- Diffuse for an uplifting and energizing aroma
- Key Benefits
- Lifts mood and energizes body and mind
- Aids in digestion*
- Supports the immune system*
- Freshens a room and purifies the air
Here is my favorite recipe for MULTI-PURPOSE CLEANING SPRAY:
1 cup of vinegar
1 cup of distilled water
1 teaspoon liquid dish soap
10 drops of Wild Orange essential oil
5 drops of Melaleuca essential oil
16 oz. glass spray bottle
Mix all ingredients in a glass spray bottle. Shake and use with a microfiber cloth. This is my go-to cleaner for my home as well!
So how can you get all these products into your hands and home?
I am going to give you some options and some exclusive offers! **Offer valid from now through 9/28/17.**
Having these kits in your home will not only make this job of winterizing your RV a breeze, it will also improve your family’s well-being, as it offers a multitude of options to support you physically and emotionally! I can teach you step-by-step on how to use these oils and incorporate them into your daily life.
Purchase the Aroma-touch Enrollment Kit and receive:
- A FREE WHOLESALE ACCOUNT!
- A $32 SAVINGS ON THE KIT!
- FREE WELLNESS CONSULT
- A FREE LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL (15 ml) from me!
AromaTouch Kit: (5 mL bottles)
ITEM # 60200547 $150.00 100 PV
Purchase the Home Essentials Enrollment Kit and receive:
- A FREE WHOLESALE ACCOUNT!
- A SAVINGS ON THE KIT of $86.25
- FREE WELLNESS CONSULT
- A FREE LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL (15 ml) AND A FREE ON GUARD CONCENTRATE CLEANER from me!!!!Description (It’s the same oils as the kit above except these are the BIG bottles of oil instead of the small!)Essential Oils 10 ml:Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Melaleuca, Oregano, Peppermint, doTERRA Breathe®, DigestZen®, doTERRA On Guard®, Deep Blue®(5 mL)
Petal Diffuser, Wellness Advocate Introductory Packet
ITEM# 41180001 $275.00 225 PV
Purchase the Natural Solutions Enrollment Kit and receive:
- A FREE WHOLESALE ACCOUNTA SAVINGS ON THE KIT of $220.00!
- $100 PRODUCT CREDITSSTART OF AT 15% BACK ON LRP!
- FREE WELLNESS CONSULT
- A FREE LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL (15 ml), A FREE ON GUARD CONCENTRATE CLEANER, AND FREE CITRUS TRIO SET from me!!!! Citrus Trio is a delightful and aromatic trio of 5mL citrus oils. Beautifully packaged in a keepsake gift box.
Experience the power of doTERRA essential oils and products through the Natural Solutions Enrollment Kit. This kit is a perfect companion to assist with healthy living goals and to help boost vitality.*
10 mL bottles:
15 mL bottles:
doTERRA On Guard® Collection:
doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack®, DigestZen TerraZyme®, Deep Blue® Rub, Fractionated Coconut Oil (4 oz), Aroma Lite Diffuser, Wooden Box, doTERRA Breathe® Vapor Stick, Correct-X®, PB Assist®+, doTERRA Salon Essentials® Protecting Shampoo, doTERRA Salon Essentials® Smoothing Conditioner, Wellness Advocate Introductory Packet
*Points will be redeemable 90 days following enrollment. If the loyalty order is cancelled before 60 days, the new Wellness Advocate will not receive points awarded. Only first-time Wellness Advocates who purchase these specific enrollment kits qualify for the Loyalty Rewards Fast Track Program. Loyalty Rewards Fast Track enrollment orders are not loyalty orders and will not count towards Power of 3 bonuses or other Loyalty Reward Program benefits.
Item # 60200543 $550.00 400 PV
Here is what you do:
- Decide what option is best for you
- visit My Shop and click on “Join & Save”
- Click on “Join doTERRA”
- Select your language and country and click “Continue”
- Select “Wholesale Customer” and click “Continue”
- Fill out the information page about you. ***BE SURE TO FILL IN THE ENROLLER ID AND SPONSOR ID WITH MY ID# 3959208*** Click “Continue”
- Set up your 1st order with the kit you decided on and set up your monthly order LRP (optional)
- Do a happy dance because you have made one o the best decisions for your yourself and your family
- Receive your kit in the mail and your free items from me
Questions? Need help in any way? Email me at email@example.com or use the “contact me” page to send me a message!